Voices of Reasons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Growing Impatient

3 posters

Go down

Growing Impatient Empty Growing Impatient

Post by Athena Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:25 am

I grow impatient. Odysseus is not following my instructions. I do my best time and time again to steer him on the right path, but he always seems to stray! My powers are strong, this you all know. I could control Odysseus myself and get him home in no time. But this defies nature, you see? Gods, we are powerful, and yes, I will intervene to help guide, but I do not believe in force! I curse my father for it every single day, and I will not be like him. What am I supposed to do? I feel as though I am failing Odysseus and his family…
Athena
Athena

Back to top Go down

Growing Impatient Empty Re: Growing Impatient

Post by Gonzalo Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:55 am

Ah, darling Athena. As a witness of what forceful intervention can do, I commend you on your reservations. But Odysseus is his own man! I know exactly what it is like to talk to a man and watch it go straight in his ear and out the other! You are doing the best you can. Do not stoop to your father’s level. Stay strong, darling Athena.
Gonzalo
Gonzalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuanzang Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:59 pm

I admire the fact that you do not try to interfere with destiny. I must say, these travels at times make me grow weary. Sometimes I wouldn’t mind a little help to quicken the journey, but I know that is not Buddha’s plan. I must retrieve these scrolls and do it without his intervention. But do not blame yourself, Goddess Athena. It is Odysseus’ destiny. Whether it ends in cheers or heartbreak is not in your control. It is up to him to do that which he believes to be true.
Xuanzang
Xuanzang

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:03 pm

What would I do without you two? Your support gives me strength. I will stay strong, even if I must bite my tongue until I draw blood.
Athena
Athena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum